Office Leasing Services
Yangon’s office market has been in constant flux since the opening of the country in 2011 with ever changing rental rates reflecting the dynamics of the market. We have been involved in office leasing during this time supporting a wide range of multinationals navigate the frontier office market and successfully set up in a satisfactory office space.
Our experience at Picon-Deed in understanding each office landlord as well as an in-depth knowledge of the office market in Yangon allows us to offer own unparalleled experience in the office leasing services.
- Research on the Yangon office market
- Tenant representation services
- Landlord representation services
- Lease agreement negotiation and restructuring
- Alternative space for office needs
- Business needs and facility planning
- Advice on design and space planning
- Project management